Arrow KTP LASER: the high precision KTP laser with a compact design
Arrow is a KTP (potassium titanyl phosphate) laser indicated for the treatment of vascular lesions, pigmented lesions and skin lesions.
A beam of light generated by a Neodymium YAG laser is directed through a KTP crystal, which produces a 532 nm wavelength laser beam.
The green beam emitted by the device is selectively absorbed by melanin, oxyhemoglobin and red tattoo pigments, and converted into thermal energy, inducing the reabsorption of the target capillaries and the destruction of melanin and red pigments.
Arrow is the MOST COMPACT and ACCURATE KTP laser in the industry.
Designed and produced entirely in Italy, Arrow KTP LASER is a performing, durable, reliable and high-quality technology.
The quality of the technology is guarantee due to decades of experience of our team in the production of hi-tech medical devices.
CE certified Made in Italy technology.
Medical device manufactured in compliance with the European Directives.
- Spider naevus
- Nevus flammeo
- Senile lentigines
- Actinic keratosis
- Laser type: DPSS KTP
- Wavelength: 532 nm (green)
- Power: 0.1 to 5 W to the tissue
- Spot diameter: 300 – 500 μm
- Exposure Mode: Continuous, single pulse, pulse repetition
- Pulse duration: from 5 to 1000 msec
- Pause: from 30 to 1000 msec
- Power Supply: 100 – 240 Vac / 180 VA (max)
- Dimensions: 28 x 23 x 9 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 3,5 Kg