Find out with our SELF ANALYSIS NON-INVASIVE AGE reader system
- NO BLOOD SAMPLE REQUIRED
- NO REAGENTS REQUIRED
- TEST RESULT IN ONLY 15 SECONDS
The AGE reader Prevention Self Analysis is based on the science of light to excite skin autofluorescence, determined by the presence of Advanced Glycation End products (AGE) in the tissue.
An excessive accumulation in the skin of AGEs is a predictive bio-marker
regarding the onset of various diseases and health risks.
In just 15 seconds, Discover THE LEVEL OF RISK CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE of your patient
Issue a complete report and offer the best advice to your patient !
- Dimensions: 210 x 193 x 81 mm (l x w x h)
- Weight: 1 kg
- Power: 12 VDC from external power supply
- 7.4 VDC from rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Input power supply: 100 – 240 VAC 0.4 – 0.2A 50 – 60 Hz
- Output power supply: 12 VDC 1.1 A
- Bluetooth®: 4.1
- IEC 60601-1 classification: Class II
- Medical Device Classification 93/42 / EEC: Class IIa
- CE 0344
- Electrical class device: Type B
- Safety IEC 60601-1 3rd edition
- EMC IEC 60601-1-2 4th edition
- Material: Case: ASA (V-0 quality), Armrest: Silicone
- Output: UV-A light
- Blue light
- Infrared light
AGEs are a MIX of harmful macromolecules, that form when protein or fat combine with blood sugar.
The level of AGE in long-life tissues (not in the blood) serves as a memory bank of glycometabolic and oxidative stress and it is a valuable predictor of cardiovascular complications, through their link to different receptors (endothelial cells, macrophages and smooth muscle cells) or through their cross-linking to proteins.
The glycation process impairs the functioning of fundamental biomolecules compromising cellular health. The Production of AGE is only partially related to normal metabolic activities, it depends mainly on dietary intake.
The accumulation over the years of AGEs depends on eating habits and lifestyles, namely:
- Enriched carbohydrates diets
- High calorie diets
- Food cooked at a high temperature
- Inactive lifestyle
Use the REPORT to offer the correct advice to your patient and improve the level of AGES identified by recommending an effective solution through:
- DIETARY PRODUCTS
- LIFESTYLE CHANGES
- REDUCTION OF SMOKE INTAKE